technology & security
While continuously focusing on using state-of-the-art translation technology, we have also directed our efforts to strengthening information security through:
- a combination of IT infrastructure strengthening with highly secure Tier IV data centre hosting and
- full automation of internal processes through:
- the recent deployment of Plunet, a state-of-the-art business and translation management system preventing unauthorised access to information
- the longstanding use of memoQ, a cutting-edge CAT tool providing market-leading solutions for:
- project management (project templates and workflow automation, collaborative translation, integration of client-specific project management tools, etc.)
- linguistic asset centralisation (linguistic asset management, content connectors, etc.)
- translation leverage (translation memories, LiveDocs Corpora, automatic translation)
- quality management (linguistic quality assurance, terminology management, translation consistency, automated quality assurance, fully client-specific tailored review process, etc.)
- compatibility (with a vast majority of industry CAT tools, wide range of file formats)
- machine translation (post-editing, machine translation quality management)
Client information security is an ongoing strategic focus for talk. We have designed our IT architecture, information security processes and procedures with a view to successfully passing high-level information security audits from global financial institutions and well-known advisory companies.
We consequently moved our IT servers to the infrastructure of a renowned PSF IT certified company based in Luxembourg, further demonstrating our commitment to complying with the Financial Sector Professional confidential data management regulations.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need more detailed information.